Grow your own wheatgrass, sprouts and microgreens indoors. Perfect for compact spaces, you can grow your harvest of greens on a kitchen bench or near a sunny window. The kit comes with two 29 x 35cm trays with drainage holes and two solid plastic trays to protect your bench from water.
This kit is the no-waste option as you can cut your harvest as you need it. No more soggy greens that come in plastic bags - juice only what you need and harvest it as it freshest.
Included in this kit is:
- 2kg bag of biodynamic, non-GMO wheatgrass seeds.
- One sprouting jar with BPA free, food safe, plastic mesh sprouting lid.
- Two food safe, plastic growing trays 29 x 35cm with drainage holes.
- Two solid food safe, plastic trays to protect your bench from water.
- 500ml bottle of liquid seaweed fertiliser.
- Coir Peat
- 20 tray liners - recycled paper.
Please note: Unfortunately, we cannot sell this kit to Western Australian and Tasmanian customers due to quarantine restrictions.