Radish microgreens are a source of antioxidants and may contain anti-cancer properties. Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including radish, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
- Cover a growing tray with approximately 3cm of good quality potting mix or organic soil.
- Ensure that your microgreens have adequate light and moisture.
- Harvest between 4-8cm height.
- Not chemically treated.
- Traditional, open pollinated seeds.
- Variety: Raphanus sativus.