Radish red rambo sprouts are a source of antioxidants and may contain anti-cancer properties. Sulforaphane is a cancer fighting chemical found in cruciferous vegetables including radish, broccoli, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
These sprouts contain a number of vitamins and minerals including vitamins A, B, C, E and K, folate, calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc.
HOW TO SPROUT RADISH RED RAMBO SEEDS
- Rinse seeds with fresh water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of seeds with a small glass sprouting jar.
- Soak seeds for 6-8 hours in fresh water.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and put them in a glass sprouting jar. Leave jar upside down for 12 hours to allow water to drain from your seeds.
- Rinse seeds with fresh water and place the jar upside down for 12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process for 3-6 days, until your kale seeds have sprouted.
Radish red rambo seeds - Organic 100 grams.