The Bokashi One composting bin is a no-mess, easy to use way of turning your kitchen scraps into compost. With this system, there's no need to make constant trips to your outdoor compost bin. The Bokashi One 20 litre bin fits neatly under your kitchen bench.
How to Use
Based on an organic fermentation method, you simply add your compostable food scraps to the bin and sprinkle the Bokashi mix over your waste. These organic grains decompose your waste, while producing no nasty odours.
Once your bin is filled, you can put the decomposed material in your outdoor compost, or shallow bury it in your garden. The mix will continue to decompose, creating a soil (humus) that is thriving with enzymes and microbes that your garden will love.The liquid waste from your bin can be used as a natural fertiliser.
- 20 litre capacity.
- 40cm high and 30cm wide.
- Suitable for indoor kitchen use.
- Made from some recycled plastic.
- Includes a 2 litre starter pack of Bokashi grains.
- Available in black and natural.
Free shipping unavailable for bulky items to the following regions:
- Northern Territory.
- Western Australia.
- Remote or rural areas that have a courier surcharge. Click here to view list of postcodes that have a 'Remote Flat Rate' and 'Rural Surcharge' (postcodes that are excluded from bulky order free shipping).
- This bulky item cannot be sent to a PO Box, Parcel Collect or Parcel Locker.